The Rising Tide The Rising Tide

some cool lyrics

hey man i came up with some lyrics. these are off the top of my head so they probably ain't that good.

CHORUS:
READY TO DIE!
hold my head under!
SUFACATiON
Mutilation

dieing is the pleasure of living
under the water of the rising tides i shall be set FREE!!!
:CHORUS:
leave my dreams behind for a world nothingness, pitch black with no one to critisize.
killing the dead will be my final task
marching back and forth with the pitch fork of death, mutilating the living dead.

:breakdown:
DIE
END MY LIFE!

Rudy P - Entrapment (NG Mix) Rudy P - Entrapment (NG Mix)

pretty awesom

hey man this is some nice stuff! if you were to write lyrics i could scream them for you.. i think i have some pretty good lows that would fit pretty good.

Deff Note Deff Note

THIS IS SO...

DUDE THIS IS SO KICKASS. infact i think it's a sin to be this kickass.. hell it might even be illegal!

DJ-Delinquent responds:

LADIES AND GENTLE MEN

THE GREATEST COMMENT THAT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED IN MY LIFE!!!

MahTwinkle twinkle little star MahTwinkle twinkle little star

o.O

dude.. that's creepy as HELL!

Solus- For Schala Solus- For Schala

PERFECT....

dude this is perfect for the credits scene of an RPG game i'm making!

SolusLunes responds:

Feel free to use it- but make sure you also check out the remastered, newer, better sounding version! :D

King Flying Banana part 1 King Flying Banana part 1

band

hey ima take this to let my highschool's band leader to hear it.. for the football games it would be cool to hear bout 1:45- 2:25 like during a half time show.. with flags spinning and such!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Haha thanks dude! If you're looking for something epic for the audience to listen to, then yeah this is it. I'm not sure if this would be good for a football game though. Maybe for a band competition or concert where people can appreciate it more, but this isn't anything that'll get anyone in the mood for the game. Thanks for your review!

RPG song RPG song

YAY!

well it looks like i just found my game's title music!

Duel with Destiny Duel with Destiny

NICE!

hey do u mine if i use this in my game as the main battle piece?

Milk{Deep Blue} Milk{Deep Blue}

pure awesomeness

man this is so awesome... i had a party over @ my house the other day.. bout 100 people were there. i played this song and everyone got movin! again this song is pure awesomeness

Mrmilkcarton responds:

For real? Thats pretty sweet if you did.